National Magazine Exchange (NME) iPad Sweepstakes
National Magazine Exchange (NME) iPad Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. How to Enter: The NME iPad Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) each Sunday and ends the following Saturday at 11:59pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). To Enter: To enter, enter a response to all questions asked in the NME iPad Giveaway telephone survey or follow all entry instructions specified elsewhere until such time the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, stops presenting the sweepstakes. Mail-in entries, if offered, must be on an official entry form and postmarked by the deadline specified elsewhere in this offer and received within 7 days thereafter.
2. Eligibility: To enter the Sweepstakes you must be a lawful permanent resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Entrants who have won a prize in any ThinkDirect Marketing Group (TDMG) promotion (i.e., Strike It Rich Sweepstakes, Fantasy Riches Sweepstakes, or other weekly drawing) in the 90 days prior to the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period are ineligible to enter or win a prize. The Sweepstakes, and any web site pages and advertisements relating thereto, is intended for viewing only within the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not physically located within the United States. Employees of TDMG, National Magazine Exchange, National Publishers Exchange, or other participating sponsors, their affiliated companies, parents, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families and/or members of their households, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes.
3. Drawing and Notification: There will be one (1) Grand Prize drawing held each week during the Sweepstakes Period. Each winner will be selected from all eligible entries received in a random drawing held by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received and are estimated to be 1:40,000. The potential Winner will be notified by telephone within approximately fourteen (14) days of the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days from the first notification attempt, or the potential winner does not properly execute and return the eligibility documents within seven calendar days, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. Prizes: Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will win: (1) iPad . Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $499.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Taxes, gratuities and other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer or substitution for the prize allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize will be awarded weekly – approximately 2 weeks after drawing and notification of potential winner.
5. Prize Conditions: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (“Affidavit/Release”). Such documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Grand Prize Winner’s entry and acceptance of the Grand Prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
Sweepstakes Conditions: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. The Grand Prize Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including personal injury or death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the respective prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, or any claims based on rights of publicity, rights of privacy and/or merchandise delivery.
6. Limitations of Liability: No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries. No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated or postage due mail/entries. All such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information or for failure of telephone network, computer equipment, software, human error or any combination thereof. All entries become the Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt in any way or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select a winner by randomly drawing from those entries received up to the cancellation/termination/suspension date.
7. Winner’s List: Beginning on or about May 18, 2012, you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner(s) by going to www.nmewinners.com.
8. Sponsor: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road, Suite 150, Largo, FL 33777